The Time I Geeked Out And Spent All My Time Playing Fallout 4- November 9th Through November 22nd, 2015 Recap

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Paper Bindings - The Time I Geeked Out And Spent All My Time Playing Fallout 4- November 9th Through November 22nd, 2015 Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.

You may have heard that a little game called Fallout 4 came out, and well, that's where all my time went. My reader self took a break so my inner could go take over the world one post apocalyptic city at a time. 

In other news, no wait, these past weeks were all about Fallout.


What You've Missed

Monday, November 9th, 2015 - I Finished A Book Club Book Ahead Of The Curb But Did I Waste My Time - Sister's Fate (review)
Tuesday, November 10th, 2015 - Up On The Silver Screen (Top Ten Tuesday)
Wednesday, November 11th, 2015 - What If You Knew A Deadly Secret (Waiting on Wednesday)
Thursday, November 12th, 2015 - Popcorn to Paper: “Private Peaceful”
Saturday, November 14th, 2015 - Who Knew College Could Be So Steamy? - Wait For You (Review)
Sunday, November 15th, 2015 - I Guess It Really Does Rain Gorgeous Guys After All - Storm (Review)

Monday, November 16th, 2015 - These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things - The Shelfie Hop
Tuesday, November 17th, 2015 - Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read in 2015 (Top Ten Tuesday)
Wednesday, November 18th, 2015 - Kill the Beast, Win the Girl (Waiting on Wednesday)
Thursday, November 19th, 2015 - Finish Him's Sonya And Jaxon Stop By For A Quick Chat About Gaming
Friday, November 20th, 2015 - Hysteria on Paper - Book Club Recommends: Salem Witch Trials

Did You Hear?


* I don't know how old this is, but this Hogwarts Final Battle Choose You Own Adventure Game was pretty fun. I died several times.

* Speaking of quizzes, Brittney over at The Book Addict's Guide created a quiz to determine which fantasy world you would live in. I got the Harry Potter Wizarding World.

* Amanda over at Nellie and Co. shared a wonderful post about how she attracted an audience and gained new followers. I feel inspired now.

*Authors Gwenda Bond and Christopher Rowe have a new two book deal for a middle grade series.

* Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman have announced that there are plans for an Illuminae movie. And if you have not picked up this book, go see why you should read it.


Read



when magic burns by tera lynn childs


Added To The Never Ending TBR

Paper Bindings

Went to the store for one specific thing only to find out that everything but what I wanted was on sale in store. Add never said it was online only. So I had to buy something else with my coupon and gift card. Plus I got some book mail in.



How was your week?



18 comments:

  1. I actually haven't heard of Fallout (but am not a gamer either) but will google it so I know what you're talking about! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a post apocalyptic game where you try to take over the remaining word. Or maybe that's just me. XD Probably just me.

      It's first person shoot type game. This one is set in Boston. I haven't actually gotten far in the main story line. I haven't played all that much and I tend to get distracted by shiny objects/villains to kill.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I'm like Deb, no gaming for me... I'm glad you've enjoyed Fallout 4, though :)
    Your new books look great! That photo makes me want to curl up on your bed and read them right now ;)
    Have a fantastic week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was so worried I wouldn't enjoy them game since it has been years of waiting.

      I've already read the glass series, but I am highly looking forward to the other books. *pulls books into a pile and sits on them like a firebreathing dragon*

      Thanks! I hope you have a great week too!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. The graphics on that game look great - I am amazed at how sophisticated games have become.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. My brother showed me a clip of some gamers playing and talking about an old game and it is show hard to imagine how pixelated they used to be. Technology is amazing.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Fallout 4 looks really good and the graphics look amazing. I'm really really bad at games like that though so I may need to stick with Lego Star Wars with my 5 year old on the Wii though. How frustrating about the store but it does look like you made it work :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually bad a shooter games since my motto is "run in guns-a-blazing and for get to check behind you." I get yelled at all the time when my brother and I play co-op since I leave him behind, then start to die, and he has to play hide-and-seek to find me before I get killed. Good times.

      I kind of want to play the Lego games, are they fun for older gamers you think?

      Let it not be said that I would ever walk away from a book store empty handed.

      Hope you have a great week as well, and thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. LOL, the boys (grown-up boys) have been playing it here non-stop too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to be a grown up if I have to stop playing games. XD Hope they love Fallout too!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Okay, so what exactly is Fallout? Is it a FPS? If so, I'm out! Haha! I cannot aim in a video game to save my life! Enjoy your new books! I hope you enjoy End of days! :D

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd call it a FPS. It's a postapocalyptic game. This one is set in Boston. I'm not 100% sure what the main story line is since I haven't progressed very far because I got distracted by raiders and shiny loot. But it's pretty fun. I'm usually pretty bad at shooter games, because I can't aim either, but I'm okay with this series.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. I'm not a fan of Fallout. I've been stuck on playing Dragon Age: Inquisition, Dead Rising 2, and Rock Band 4.
    I hope you enjoy it though.

    I have wanted to read the Maria V. Snyder books. I have heard they are good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the dragon age games. I tend to be better at RPGs than I am at shooter games. Is dead rising two the one in the mall? Or the resort? I think I've played it but I honestly cannot remember. I've only played like 5 minutes of a Rock Band game. With my wrist, I can't move my hands to hit all the buttons correctly on time so I fail big time.

      I love the MVS books. Her study series is by far my favorite of all of hers. I definitely recommend them.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. Ahh I'm SO excited for the Illuminae movie!! I think it'll work perfectly as a movie. :D THE BOOK WAS JUST SO GOOD OMG. *flails wildly*
    And Amanda always has such fabulous posts, right?! I get so many tips from her blog!!
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to see the Illuminae movie alone, because DON'T LOOK AT ME! I might be more scared of my fellow movie goers. In the dark. With possible murderous weapons.

      Amanda's post are wonderful. She talks about things sometimes I never would have even thought of even though it's common sense sometimes.

      (Of course as the Overlord, you know your blog is wonderful too.)

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. I didn't know about that Buzzfeed game, love it :) I also like the Did you hear section.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...