It Is Perfectly Acceptable To Waste Away A Month Reading - November TBR Goals and October Recap

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Paper Bindings - TBR Accountability - October's Recap and November's Goals

Each month the girls at Paper Bindings take a look at their overflowing shelves and come up with a reading plan. Sometimes we are victorious, often we fail, but this accountability keeps us moving forward. Onward! We will slay that TBR beast!

Last month we said we would read these books, and collectively we did okay.

Now for November we hope to read:


Carrie


alice in zombieland by gena showalterthrough the zombie glass by gena showalterthe queen of zombie hearts by gena showalter

Update On My October TBR Pile - I failed again. But in my defense, I've changed my overall long term blogging goal, which meant I needed to restructure everything. So I changed my TBR plans. I have a clear overall goal that I am working on, which is wonderful, but that means I ignored my goal from last month.

So, this month I only have the one goal. (Alice In Zombiland series by Gena Showalter) After this I'll be "caught up" and can begin implementing my new plan.

Tisha

the hunger games seriesanna dressed in blood


Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay reread for the last time before Mockingjay Part 2 comes out!

Anna Dressed in Blood - Book Club Book

Update On My October TBR Pile - I finished both books from my October TBR pile. Yay, I actually finished a Book Club book, Half-Bad, it’s been awhile. I also finished These Shallow Graves.

I also finished Rules of Seduction from my September TBR, I believe.


How about you guys? What are your reading goals this month?


2 comments:

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...