When Time Flew Away - November Recap

Monday, November 30, 2015

Paper Bindings - When Time Flew Away - November Recap

November was a blur.

Between working, packing for a move, and playing only 9 hours of Fallout 4, I have no idea what happened this month. I did a whole lot of nothing, and yet didn't get anything accomplished reading wise.

I am on target to hit my Goodreads goal of 200 books, so that's something at least. Just don't click the "read more" link below and find out how little I read, because I might have to cower in embarrassment.


Well, I warned you...so imagine, I'm hiding under my desk right now.

I Read

5 books this month.


an elemental tail by shona huskwait for you by l ynnLois Lane: Double Down by Gwenda Bondwhen magic burns by tera lynn childsLouisiana Longshot by Jana Deleon

* An Elemental Tail by Shona Husk - 4/5 stars
* Wait For You (Wait For You #1) by J. Lynn (Jennifer L. Armentrout) - 4/5 stars
* Double Down (Fallout #2) by Gwenda Bond - 5/5 stars
* When Magic Burns (Darkly Fae #3) by Tera Lynn Childs - 5/5 stars
Louisiana Longshot by Jana Deleon - 3.5/5 stars


For an overall rating of 4.3/5 stars this month.



We Also Shared


Read Previously But Review Posted This Month:

After The Red Rain by Barry Lyga - 4/5
Ruin and Rising (Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo - 2/5
Sister's Fate (Cahill Witch Chronicles #3) by Jessica Spotswood - 2/5
Storm (#1) by Brigid Kemmerer - 4.5/5


In Case You Might Have Missed It


* In the spirit of changing, I shared with you Ten Signs It's Time For A Change and 5 Blogging Mistakes I've Made And The Lessons I Learned.

* I pulled a few pages from my upcoming (not really but wouldn't that be cool) book: A Muggle's Guide To The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter : Part One: Wands, Rides, and Butterbeer and Part Two: Secrets and Hidden Lore.

* Characters Sonya and Jaxon from Finish Him stopped by for a quick Q&A.

* I shared with you a few of my cherished books for #TheShelfieHop.


Plans For The Future


All I plan to do next month if finish a few books I had wanted to read in 2015, and lay the foundations for getting ahead in 2016. I have some blogging goals for 2016 I would love to reach.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...