I've Fallen Into Storybrooke and I Cannot Leave This Town - Sunday Post # - October 4th, 2015

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


I haven't had a lot of free time, but I'll admit I've been spending a lot of it watching Once Upon A Time. This show is addicting. My sister is watching it at the same time, though she is about a season ahead of me. But it is a lot of fun rushing to catch up with her and having someone to talk about a show with. 




Weekly Recap



Read



vicious by v.e. schwabdark heart of magic by jennifer estepashes of midnight by lara adrianshades of midnight by lara adrian


Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.

How was your week?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...