September's TBR Accountability and October Bookish Goals

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Paper Bindings - September's TBR Accountability and October Bookish Goals

Each month the girls here at Paper Bindings have decided to start a TBR pile goal. We will pick a few books we are hoping to get through each new month and recap how we did last month.

September was quite a month, so let's see how we did.





Carrie

Half-Bad by Sally Greenalice in zombieland by gena showalterthrough the zombie glass by gena showalterthe queen of zombie hearts by gena showalter

Half-Bad by Sally Green - Book club book that I apparently forgot about. Ooops.

Alice In Zombiland series by Gena Showalter - About time I got around to my reread and getting caught up on these books.


Update On My September TBR Pile - Having one book on my TBR means I only had to read one book. AND it still took me to almost the end of the month to get there. But at least I accomplished my one goal. Go me.


Tisha

Half-Bad by Sally Greenthese shallow graves by jennifer donnelly

Half-Bad by Sally Green - Book club book that I am really looking forward to.

These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly - I have been reading this one for awhile, I hope to finally finish.

Update on my September TBR pile - I did read Everything Everything and made progress on Rules of Seduction I also started listening to Throne of Glass though it has proved to be not the best book to listen by audiobook.



Tracy

harry potter and the sorcerers stoneThrone of Glass by Sarah J Maas

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling - Stone is the book the blog gals and I are re-reading together.

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - Book club book. I will catch up. I will.

Update on my September TBR pile - I finished Raven Boys! I also read/ finished finally The Lake of Dead Languages and The Kite Runner. I put Turn Right to Machu Picchu and Order of the Phoenix aside because I own them and need to focus on finishing the million (slight exaggeration :p) library books I have out and the book club books first.



Stephanie

Half-Bad by Sally Greenartemis fowlgrayson


Half-Bad by Sally Green - Book club book!

Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer - This one has been sitting around on my kindle for a while.

Grayson by Tim Seeley - I recently became aware of the existence of this series, so now I need to catch up as quickly as possible. Dick Grayson was my first fictional crush, and let me tell you, he just keeps getting better with age ;)

Update on my September TBR - I have maybe been a bit ambitious, as I didn’t get around to reading Scarlet. I don’t like failing, so I’m going to start limiting my monthly tbr to three books.


What are you planning on reading this month?

5 comments:

  1. I adore Tim Seeley and I hear his Grayson series is amazing! I actually used to live right around the corner from him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty cool. I used to get excited when B movie stars walked into my work.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. That is very cool, it's always great to hear that talented people are also nice. I've already read vol 1, moments after getting my hands on it, and really enjoyed it. Now on to vol 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it an actual comic book/graphic novel sort of thing?

      Delete
    2. It's a comic, but they release the issues grouped together into volumes, which are basically graphic novels. For example, The Long Halloween was a Batman comic that was released over the course of a year, but then bound together into one 380 page book.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...