A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme is the Top Ten : The Top Ten Authors we would love to see write a book together!
02. J.K. Rowling and Suzanne Collins - This book would be of epic proportions, do we even need to explain why?
04. Lauren Oliver and Gayle Forman - Besides the fact that they are already friends, we can not help but think of one when we think of the other - so why not team them up together?
05. Jennifer Donnelly and Libba Bray - They both have written some great historical fiction novels with some kick ass female protagonists. With Donnelly’s eye for detail and Bray’s hilarity, a collaboration would be a great read.
06. John Green and Rainbow Rowell - She would push him to step outside his box a little and he could add some philosophical aspects to it.
08. Gail Carriger and Philip Pullman- We think they could create an amazing fantasy/paranormal series. They both excel at world-building and writing interesting and likable characters. Pullman can add some depth and Carriger can lighten things up a bit so we don’t get emotionally scarred by the final book of the series.
09. Anthony Horowitz and Ransom Rigg -We think that a book co-written by these two would be very fun to read. Rigg can give it great atmosphere and mythology and Horowitz can add great action scenes and snappy dialog.
10. Stephenie Meyer and Veronica Roth - Both their books are so bad, together it might be almost... good?
What is your Top Ten this week?