Book Club Recommends... Best Villains

Monday, October 26, 2015

Love to hate them or just hate them - villains always get some sort of gut reaction. Here are a few of our favorites that we would recommend:

"I can make bad things happen to people who annoy me. I can make them hurt if I want to."
-Voldemort, Harry Potter series

Warner, Shatter Me - because you love him and you hate him. You have no idea what game he is planning or what he is going to do next.

"I'll be certain you hear it when I make her scream."- The Darkling, Shadow and Bone

"Why so tense, Potter? My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks that you won't last five."
—Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter series

President Snow, Hunger Games series

Yassen Gregorovich, The Alex Rider series- He might be a hard-core assassin, but even he has lines he won’t cross and a soft spot for the people he loves.

What do you think? Agree? Disagree? What are your favorites?

author image

Tisha

As an INFJ Tisha doesn’t like she obsesses. Luckily, she has television, film, and books to keep her busy. Although YA is her favorite, she loves all types of books especially historical fiction. This resident Gryffindor also enjoys traveling and seeing where her wanderlusting nature will take her. Twitter

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...