Black Widow Forever Red (Waiting on Wednesday)

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Weekly book Meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


Black Widow Forever Red by Margaret Stohl
Title: Black Widow: Forever Red
Author: Margaret Stohl
Release Date: October 13th 2015
Genre: Superheroes
Publisher: Marvel Press
add to goodreads

“Enter the world of the Avengers' iconic master spy

Natasha Romanoff is one of the world's most lethal assassins. Trained from a young age in the arts of death and deception, Natasha was given the title of Black Widow by Ivan Somodorov, her brutal teacher at the Red Room, Moscow's infamous academy for operatives.

Ava Orlova is just trying to fit in as an average Brooklyn teenager, but her life has been anything but average.The daughter of a missing Russian quantum physicist, Ava was once subjected to a series of ruthless military experiments-until she was rescued by Black Widow and placed under S.H.I.E.L.D. protection. Ava has always longed to reconnect with her mysterious savior, but Black Widow isn't really the big sister type.

Until now.

When children all over Eastern Europe begin to go missing, and rumors of smuggled Red Room tech light up the dark net, Natasha suspects her old teacher has returned-and that Ava Orlova might be the only one who can stop him. To defeat the madman who threatens their future, Natasha and Ava must unravel their pasts. Only then will they discover the truth about the dark-eyed boy with an hourglass tattoo who haunts Ava's dreams. . . .”

Why?:


Because I like superheroes and this one sounds interesting. 

What is your Waiting On Wednesday pick this week?

9 comments:

  1. I'm really interested to see what a Marvel based story would be like and Black Widow is definitely one of my favourite characters in the universe. It's definitely one to watch out for, great pick! :)

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited with all this Marvel love. But I get hesitant too. I hope it's unique enough yet true to her character.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I really want to read this one. Great choice!

    https://twitter.com/mommywants2read/status/649316997373800448

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yikes sorry wrong link! I just tweeted something for a giveaway and forgot I copy and pasted it.

      My wow http://www.mommywantstoread.blogspot.com/2015/09/waiting-on-wednesday-im-waiting-on.html

      Delete
    2. No worries. We all have done that I believe. :) Hope you get to read this book as soon as it comes out.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. *Sigh* I just finished the 12 chapter preview... and there is basically no Natasha XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really disappointing actually. Other than that, it's not bad, but I wouldn't have read it. And I'm not sure I'm going to read the whole thing now. I'll see what other people think of it...

      Delete
    2. GAH! You are not the first person I've heard say that. So maybe it'll just be a library book. :(

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...