A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme is the Top Ten Books On Your TBR List:
1. "Redeemed" because as I mentioned in my "Waiting on Wednesday" I'm a big fan of this time traveling/historical series.
2. "Devoted" because I find the Quiverful movement to be fascinating for some reason.
3. "Out of Darkness" the premise sounds amazing and the girls over at Forever YA gave it a great review. Plus it's got two things that are sadly underrepresented in YA right now, minority characters and historical fiction. Can't wait to read it.
4. "All the Light We Cannot See:" I haven't heard anything but good things about this book.
5. "The Misadventures of an Awkward Black Girl:" I love random memoirs like this a la "Gace's Guide." Plus, to be honest, the title speaks to me haha.
6. "We that are Left:" I couldn't convince the book club gals to read this one but I really like family saga's like this one. I also like that it's set after World War I.
7. "Riders:" The premise is something that's not usually up my alley but I like it. I'm curious to see how the whole "one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse" thing plays out.
8. "A Moment Comes:" I love Indian culture and stories so I'm early anticipating this one.
9. "The Residence:" Another one of my historical interests is White House history. A behind the scenes look like this one should be great.
10. "What You Left Behind:" Tisha loved it and I like the idea of a book focused in a single teen father's point of view for once.
What is your Top Ten this week?