The Week Of Things - Sunday Post #141 - September 6th, 2015

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


I'm going to end up moving again for the second time in a year. Don't know exactly when or where yet, but I know it's coming. 

Cue frantic crying.

But on the plus side, once I know for sure where I'll be I can place all those preorders I've been holding out on because I wasn't sure where I'd be when they were released. 



Weekly Recap



Read



the court of fives by kate elliottthe warlord's secret by lizzy ford


Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh a move? Do you mean just houses or apartments or cities?

    I hate moving so I sympathise - though it's probably worse if it's uncertain. Hope you find out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should just be a quick little across town type of move. We plan to stay in the same town or only one over. So it shouldn't be too strenuous of a situation once things are finalized. I'm hoping anyways.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...