The Week Of Nothings - Sunday Post #144 - September 27th, 2015

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


This week was like any other week: I slept, I worked, and somehow I managed to sneak a few books in there. 

I've done a whole lot of stuff this past week, and yet it feels like I have done nothing.



Weekly Recap



Read



the curious case by gail carrigermortal heart by robin lafeversthe sweet surrender of janet buchanan by paula quinnThese Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnellyvoice of the gods by eleanor hermanthe archived by victoria schwab


Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.

How was your week?

6 comments:

  1. Those kittens are adorable! And wow you got a lot of books read this week, I recognize most of the covers, but haven't read any of them myself. I hope they were all good ones. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can't go wrong with a kitten gif. XD I can't believe I read six stories that week. Overall they were pretty good stories.

      Hope you have a great week and thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Those kittens are adorable. I really am impressed with how many books you have read this week. I hope you love all of your new reads.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for kittens. Then they grow up and take over your household. Overall I did love all the books I read.

      Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great week.

      Delete
  3. Wow you read so much this week! I struggled to even read 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some weeks I struggle too. But I usually get bored on my work lunch since I don't have people to talk to because we rotate breaks, so I often read to pass the time.

      Hope you have a great book week! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...