The Week of Thrills and Screams - Sunday Post #143 - September 20th, 2015

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


This week started with a Queen of Shadows hangover.

Where do I go from there, I ask you? 

Where?

On nonbookish news, I attended Universal Studios' Halloween Horror Nights' preview/dress rehearsal night. Considering I'm the biggest chicken there is AND I don't like scary things, I am surprised I agreed to go.

But guys! They had a steampunk horror section. STEAMPUNK. How could I not go? The Walking Dead themed house was also a drawl.


Weekly Recap



Read


 Read last week but didn't get to update post:

queen of shadows by sarah j maasdeath and the girl he loves by darynda jonesno place like home by danielle paige


Read this week:

dark triumph by robin lafeversfree souls by susan kaye quinn


Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. I've got a few books I read last week that I still need to get reviewed on my blog this week. But I need some time! Hope you have a great week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that. I've finally written all the reviews for all the books I've read these last few weeks (at least the ones I am going to write reviews for.)

      Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a great week.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...