The Week Of Dancing In The Street And Cookie Baking - Sunday Post #142 - September 13th, 2015

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


I was tempted to call this post "The Week Of Dancing In The Street And Cookie Baking" because after 3 weeks I finally had a day off from both jobs and I baked cookies to celebrate. 

But then I thought "that's stupid" and deleted it. 

Then I couldn't get the title out of my head and retyped it.

And if you haven't already guessed, this week is brought to you buy the 'Carrie has lost her marbles fund.' Please donate. (Not really, j/k.)

In blogging news: I finally had a whole weeks' worth of posts planned and scheduled in advance. (Go me!) Which allowed me to work on some much needed reviews. (I got this blogging thing down pat.)

In reading news: Queen. Of. Shadows. (I'm sorry, others books exist?) After the better part of a week of waiting (seriously B&N, what the heck was that for?) the Queen has finally arrived and was in my possession. 


Weekly Recap



Read



enders by lissa pricedaylighters by rachel cainethe too clever fox by leigh bardugothe witch of duva by leigh bardugotiger's promise by colleen houck


Acquired

queen of shadows by sarah j maas


Technically I paid for nothing as my Queen of Shadows was a preorder.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Look at all of those spendidly wicked covers. I'm a sucker for cover art and several of these are new authors for me too. Double whammy and off I go to do some shopping. LOL Glad you got to do your happy dance:)

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/09/13/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-129-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for cover art too. I've purchased way too many books because they looked nice. Which is a problem when you're not 100% sure what the book is even about. Hope you enjoy any new books you buy!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...