These Series Have Been Out For How Long And I Haven't Caught Up Yet (Top Ten Tuesday #100)

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Paper Bindings - These Series Have Been Out For How Long And I Haven't Caught Up Yet (Top Ten Tuesday #100)
A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



This week's theme is the Top Ten Finished Series I Need Finish Reading:

Now here is a topic near and dear to my core reading plan for 2015. I am working on finishing or getting caught up on all the series I am in the middle of. Some I put off because I hate endings, others I have no excuse on other than simply falling behind. (I will get over this phobia some day.

Lux

Lux Consequences by Jennifer L ArmentroutLux Opposition by Jennifer L Armentrout
Since I only started this series this year, I'm not too far behind. However I just need to work this one into my plan for tackling series.

The Dark Elements

Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L ArmentroutEvery Last Breath by Jennifer L Armentrout

I need to finish this series. Honestly I can't recall it I own the novella (still have to double check) and I have been putting off Every because I'm afraid she'll end up with the wrong guy. I couldn't handle it if my ship sinks.

Grisha

Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

After this one was spoiled for me several times, I kind off lost interest. One of the spoilers really angered me and I haven't convinced myself to finish it yet. I started, but I lack the conviction to continue. Eventually I'll get over the anger and will commit to this book.

The Darkest Minds

In the afterlight by alexandra bracken

I was going to read this book. Then I moved and lost track of it and haven't unpacked it yet. Soon though.

Morganville Vampires

daylighters by rachel caine

I wasn't completely impressed with the last few books and I have a fear of finishing series, so I delayed reading this. 

Penryn and the End of Days

end of days by susan ee

The only reason I haven't bought this book yet was because I haven't seen it in a store yet. Eventually I will get my gift card reward and will buy it if I continue to not see it.

Legend of The Four Soldiers

To seduce a sinner by elizabeth hoytto beguile a beast by elizabeth hoyt

I read the first and last books in this series, I just haven't had a chance to pick up the middle two yet.

Wheel of Time

the gathering storm by robert jordan and brandon sandersontowers of midnight by robert jordan and brandon sandersona memory of light by robert jordan and brandon sanderson

The only reason I haven't read these three yet was because I wanted to reread the series from the beginning since I feel like I cannot remember all of it. I just haven't found the time to yet.

Rules of Scoundrels

no good duke goes unpunished by sarah macleannever judge a lady by her cover by sarah maclean

I'm not ready for this series to end.

Love At Stake

how to seduce a vampire without really trying by kerrelyn sparkscrouching tiger forbidden vampire by kerrelyn sparks

Can you believe my library doesn't have these books? And with mine still in storage from moving....I haven't gotten to read these books yet.


Is it sad that I own all but one book up there and haven't read them yet?

What is your Top Ten this week?

8 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, The Lux Series is GREAT. You should definitely finish it, so we can fangirl together :)
    -Rekha @ Million Book Mill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost caught up with my to do list and then I get to start working on these series. Maybe I'll make that my first one to read. :)

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Penryn and the End of Days is on my list too. I'm on the last book. It's good, but it's on my kindle and I'm just not in a Kindle reading mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. I hear you on that. Sometimes I have mood swings about my devices/actual books too. Hope that changes and you get to finish it soon!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I loved the Sarah Maclean series!!! Humor & romance & suspense all wrapped into one. And yummy heroes :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah MacLean has some great books. Have you read her other series?

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I've neglected Wheel of Time as well XP

    I did love reading that series though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we should reread them at the same time as motivation. It might be fun to discuss them.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...