This week's theme is the Top Ten Characters That You Just Didn't Click With:
Only have eight for you today, sorry!
1.& 2. :Elizabeth Gilbert and Christopher McCandles - I'm all for travel and being true to yourself but I found both these characters to be entitled, pretentious and self- indulgent.
3. & 4: Margo Roth Spiegelman and Alaska Young - Similar problem as with 1 &2 with these two characters from John Green's books. I hated how Margo acted like the only way to live was her way and that she looked down on those who thought differently than her. Alaska was a little bit better but very, very selfish.
5. Entire Cast of Characters: All the characters in "Bright Young Things" do very stupid things.
6. Tom Sawyer: This may change if I re-read it as an adult but back in high school I hated Tom Sawyer and thought that he ruined Huck (who's awesome) whenever they were together.
7. Odysseus: I got into a bit of an argument with my 9th grade English teacher on this one. I know he's suppose to be a hero but I never thought he was. For example he kills all his wife's suitors. They thought you were dead, dude. Plus, 10 years.
8. Stacey McGill: I'll admit that Stacey had all the best books -such as Stacey vs. the BSC- but I thought she was full of herself and not always a nice person.
What is your Top Ten this week?