Baymax and Minions, OH MY - Sunday Post #137 - August 9th, 2015

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


Finally saw Big Hero 6 this week.
Or was that last week?
Honest to God, I don't even know what day of the week it is anymore.

All I seem to do is work, but strangely I'm really glad about that. The more I work, the more I get paid, and in theory, the less money worries I have. (Come on lucky lotto ticket!)

I did manage to sneak away after a bad work day to my Happy Place. And just to prove what a great big sister I am, I brought my siblings to Universal with me. I win all the awards.

I really love how even though I've been there dozens of times, there is always something new for me to discover. My inner Slytherin was happy to listen to the snakes over in the shade by the critter store.



Weekly Recap



Read



A Night To Surrender by Tessa DareA Week To Be Wicked by Tessa DareMaddy's Oasis by Lizzy FordKiera's Moon by Lizzy FordDarkyn's Mate by Lizzy FordIlluminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff


Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.

How was your week?


2 comments:

  1. Big Hero 6 is the best!

    Work is a necessary evil, I actually love my job but some days are just too much.

    Hope you have a good week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big Hero 6 was super cute. Now I'm in the mood to rewatch it. XD

      Work is a necessary evil, you're right, sadly. :( Glad to hear you love your job, that is super important in life.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...