Soul Searching Is A Costly Endeavor - Sunday Post #140 - August 30th, 2015

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


After doing some series soul searching this past week I may have had a little freak out. And by little freak out I mean I finally realize I am old and I am only getting older by the minute.

The lack of things crossed off on my bucklist is shameful. For the last several years or so, my friends and I have been "planning" on going to Europe. And by planning I mean we talked about it with great interest.....and then never spoke of it again. So I have decided, by hook or by crook I am going on my European vacation with my friends or by myself.

I'm not going to let anything or anyone hold me back anymore. My new (number one and only) goal in life is to actually LIVE life and stop just existing day to day to get by.

I can do this guys. I know I can. But you have any helpful advice to share, I am all ears.



Weekly Recap



Read


white lions lady by lara adrianreawakened by collen houck



Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. I am (sightly) older than you, stop doing this to me! lol I really want to experience something out of the country, too. I have traveled a bit (to some cool places) and enjoyed it, but not to any of my dream places (England and Italy). My bucket list is also a woefully under-checked list...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...