This Week Calls For An Eye Candy Gif - Sunday Post #136 - August 2nd, 2015

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


I'm slowly finding a balance between sleeping and working two jobs. I've even managed to read some books. Not as many as I hoped to, but considering I do not have a long enough break to read on lunch at work, I'm not that far behind where I wanted to be.

I am failing at the blogging bit though. My to do list is a fire-breathing dragon. No lie, it is a beast. But at least I have some books to actually write a review on. So that's something.



Weekly Recap



Read



The Black Tattoo by Sam EsthovenDamian's Assassin by Lizzy FordThe Wrath and The Dawn by Renee AhdiehKiller Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


Acquired

every last breath by jennifer l armentrout / dragon fall by katie macalister
I went for these books....

noble intentions / truth about leo by katie macalister / how to train your dragon / surrender to me / theirs to cherish by shayla black / the fixer / the wrath and the dawn
....and came home with all these guys.


How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. I am so guilty of going in to a shop to buy something and buying books instead!!

    Have a great week!!

    Heather | Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel guilty book shopping. Especially when I get home and have all those unread books glaring at me. lol.

    Thank you for stopping by and have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...