The Week Where Being Sunburned Was A Good Thing - Sunday Post #139 - August 23rd, 2014

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


The highlight of my week was being sunburned.

No lie.

Because that meant I left the house. (And conveniently went to my Happy Place with the family.)

While at Universal I engaged in a snap chat war with a friend of the family who was at Disney with his family. I am ashamed to say I lost. (*grumbles* Mean wifi acting up.) Like a good captain, though, I went down with my ship gracefully. The war was almost as much fun as being at Universal itself.

The rest of my week?

Sick.

I spend most of my free reading time sleeping and recovering so this week wad rather slow book wise.



Weekly Recap



Read



nightdrake by lara adrianbecoming darkness by lindsay francis bramblesblood games by chloe neill


Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.

How was your week?

4 comments:

  1. Oh no.... sorry to hear you're sick now and as for the sunburn.... I guess I have to congratulate you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pain is bittersweet. lol.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I haven't had a sunburn in a while thank goodness, they are no fun! I'm working on a book buying ban, but it sure isn't keeping me from book trades or requesting e-galleys. Have a great week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with you ban, such that it is. At least you aren't spending much money. (Unless you're going crazy with the trades and shipping.) My bans usually last about two week at most or whenever I pass by a book store. Thankfully they are out of the way. Otherwise I'd be in trouble more often. lol.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...