The Week I Entered A Time Loop - Sunday Post #138 - August 16th, 2015

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


What did I do this week?

Work. (Sigh)

Went to my happy place. (Universal)

Bought my family dinner at said happy place. (At The Three Broomsticks - because everyone needs Harry Potter food.)

Work. (Double sigh)

On a reading note....after almost two months of procrastination ((I am a mood reader, I just can't help it.)) I had to mass read my library books since they were due. Which threw off my TBR/ARCAugust goals. Again.

I just fail at reading plans.



Weekly Recap



Read



Pip Bartlett's Guide to Magical Creatures by Maggie Stiefvater and Jackson PearceBiting Bad by Chloe NeillDragon Fall by Katie MacAlisterA Lady by midnight by Tessa DareDeidre's Death by Lizzy FordWild things by Chloe NeillSunny side up


Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee.... I can relate to that need to binge-read. For me it's often when boos are being published etc and the date's crept up on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like reading several books in a series right in a row up until the moment I think about reviews then I forget which thing happened in which book. The next few months are going to be all about fall books. I am stay afloat this year and not get too far behind where it takes forever to catch up like the last couple of years.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...