I Read Books And I Cannot Lie (Mini Review)

Friday, August 28, 2015

Paper Bindings- Mini Reviews


There have been quite a few books that I've liked, or disliked, lately that haven't inspired me to write a lengthy review. But I wanted to say something about the books.

So here is the latest batch of mini reviews:

  • The Liberator (Dante Walker #3) by Victoria Scott - 4/5



Dante's Back And He's Badder Than Ever For Christmas This Year, The Demon Is Here


The Liberator (The Collector #2) by Victoria Scott


Title: The Liberator (Dante Walker #2)
Author: Victoria Scott
Release Date: August 27th, 2013
Publisher: Entangled Teen


Overall I enjoyed The Collector and was highly looking forward to reading book two. Dante is still not what I originally pictured him but he was entertaining none the less. The book was fun and I liked the direction it took and some of the new characters that were introduced. I liked the tension that developed in their relationship. Book one didn't end with a happy ever after and they still had lots of stuff to work out between them, so I loved that conflict.

"But sometimes that can make a girl so much more appealing. The beauty who doesn't know she’s beautiful."


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...