When You Look At It This Way I've Read A Lot (Top Ten Tuesday #96)

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Paper Bindings - Top Ten Tuesday

A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



This week's theme is the Top Ten Author's I've Read The Most Books From:

Okay, this week's topic I'm going to handle in two ways.

First I'm going to share my most read Manga artist/authors because when you count those series, it screws my actual paragraph written books list.

Yuu Watase - 43 Books


Arina Tanemura - 22 Books 

Natsuki Takaya - 21 Books

Clamp - 21 Books

Bisco Hatori - 20 Books



Next, you'll find my top ten most read authors. I am including novellas in these numbers since they are complete stories on their own.

Sherrilyn Kenyon/Kinley MacGregor - 55 Books

Katie MacAlister/Katie Maxwell - 47 Books

Rachel Caine - 25 Books

Julia Quinn - 21 Books

Grace Burrowes - 19 Books

Kerrelyn Sparks - 18 Books

Jeaniene Frost - 18 Books

Michelle Rowen/Morgan Rhodes - 17 Books

JR Ward/Jessica Bird - 17 Books

Richelle Mead - 16 Books


What is your Top Ten this week?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who counts them. XD Sometimes I feel as if I am cheating.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Fushigi Yugi... now that takes me back. You and Jazz used to loan those to me all the time (part of our manga exchange, lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes the manga exchange. Those were the days. (Don't forget the anime exchange too.) There are still so many titles that I've read because of that but cannot remember to add to goodreads.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...