The Excitement Level Is Extreme - Winter (Waiting on Wednesday #107)

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Weekly book Meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


Winter (the lunar chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
Title: Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4)
Author: Marissa Meyer
Release Date: November 11, 2015
Genre: YA-Scifi-Retelling
Publisher: Macmillan

add to goodreads

“Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana.

Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won’t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend–the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn’t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she’s been undermining her stepmother’s wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that’s been raging for far too long.

Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters?”

Why?:

Because I love this series.

As much as I don't want it to end, I am ready for this book to come out so I can find out how the cliffhanger from Cress is resolved. Not to mention the ________ and  ____________ and what happens with ________.

What is your Waiting On Wednesday pick this week?

10 comments:

  1. I know I need to read this eventually, coz it just sonds amazing. Probably going to buy the box set if they make one (I hope). Hopefully, everything will be resolved and all readers go out of this series satisfied.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be surprised if there will be a box set once it's done. A lot of series seem to be doing that lately. If you read it, I hope you love it! May we only shed happy tears before the end.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. If we had to do a WoW for the entire YEAR, Winter would be my pick. I seriously need this book to come out sooner than it is, it is killing me to have to wait. I really hope this is an amazing conclusion to an amazing series!! can't wait to see what you think of it!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter is definitely one of my most anticipated for the year. I really hate this wait, but it will be over soon enough. But then, the series will be over. So it'll be bittersweet. Hope you enjoy the book when it comes out!

      Delete
  3. Great pick! I definitely need to get caught up on this series. I read Cinder and loved it though! :D
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love the rest of this series as well! I really think it gets better with each book.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I'm SO EXCITED about this one! Plus the covers are AMAZING for this series. YAY! Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can get the book as soon as it comes out! These books do have great covers.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Yes please! Why is this not out already? I need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because all the good books want to come out at once and have our feels overload.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...