I'm Intrigued At The Possibility Of Cowboys - Vengeance Road (Waiting on Wednesday #108)

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Weekly book Meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
Title: Vengeance Road
Author: Erin Bowman
Release Date: September 1st, 2015
Genre: YA - Historical
Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers

add to goodreads

“When Kate Thompson’s father is killed by the notorious Rose Riders for a mysterious journal that reveals the secret location of a gold mine, the eighteen-year-old disguises herself as a boy and takes to the gritty plains looking for answers and justice. What she finds are devious strangers, dust storms, and a pair of brothers who refuse to quit riding in her shadow. But as Kate gets closer to the secrets about her family, she gets closer to the truth about herself and must decide if there's room for love in a heart so full of hate.

In the spirit of True Grit, the cutthroat days of the Wild West come to life for a new generation. ”

Why?:

Initial Though: YA. Western. A YOUNG ADULT WESTERN!!! I need this book in my life.

This book is everywhere. I can't go a day without seeing in mentioned somewhere.

What is your Waiting On Wednesday pick this week?

12 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you! I NEED SOME YA COWBOYS. And you're right, I see it mentioned multiple times a day. Hopefully the hype won't disappoint us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COWBOYS ARE EPIC! I'm really hoping it doesn't disappoint, so far I've been impressed with the hyped books being released lately. I'm hoping the trend continues.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely into the western theme! great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This book in a class of its own just for being that much different. Here's to hoping the book is good!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I have an ARC of this which I can't wait to read. I hope it is as good as I think it might be. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! I hope you enjoy the book when you get to it!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed Taken, Bowman's previous book, so I can't wait for this one! I don't read many Western books either, so it just adds to my excitement! Hope we both like this one!
    Ariel @ Bookish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never finished her other series, I just haven't had the opportunity yet. I hope you like this book as well!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I have heard of this book! It is looking great from synopsis.
    New bloglovin' follower.
    here is My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It you get the chance to read this book, I hope you enjoy it!

      Thank you for stopping by and for following.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...