I'm going to give Jennifer E. Smith One More Chance (Waiting on Wednesday #105)

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Weekly book Meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


Paper Bindings - Waiting on Wednesday - Hello, Goodbye, and Everything In Between by Jennifer E Smith
Title: Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
Author: Jennifer E. Smith
Release Date: September 1, 2015
Publisher: Poppy
Genre: YA, Romance


“On the night before they leave for college, Clare and Aidan only have one thing left to do: figure out whether they should stay together or break up. Over the course of twelve hours, they'll retrace the steps of their relationship, trying to find something in their past that might help them decide what their future should be. The night will lead them to friends and family, familiar landmarks and unexpected places, hard truths and surprising revelations. But as the clock winds down and morning approaches, so does their inevitable goodbye. The question is, will it be goodbye for now or goodbye forever?... This new must-read novel from Jennifer E. Smith, author of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, explores the difficult choices that must be made when life and love lead in different directions”

Why?:

Still looking for a Smith book that is as good as The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.

What is your Waiting On Wednesday pick this week?
author image

Tisha

As an INFJ Tisha doesn’t like she obsesses. Luckily, she has television, film, and books to keep her busy. Although YA is her favorite, she loves all types of books especially historical fiction. This resident Gryffindor also enjoys traveling and seeing where her wanderlusting nature will take her. Twitter

12 comments:

  1. This sounds good and I have and need to read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please do! I hope you like it. Smith does a great job of portraying all the feelings of traveling and romance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's impossible not to want this one when it has such a cute cover. Good pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Agreed. It's one of my favorite covers I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to this one too! I really enjoyed the Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. The cover is just as cute too!
    Ariel @ Bookish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. i hope you like it! may i ask why you say you're giving her one more chance though? did you not like her other books?
    Emily @http://www.wholly-books.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I loved The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight (and I love an awesome cover) so every time I see a Jennifer E. Smith book I pick it up and read it hoping it will be as good. So far I've read The Geography of You and Me and I didn't care for it. I say this is the last one I'll read, but it probably won't be ;p

      Delete
  7. Great choice! I've heard great things about books by Jennifer E. Smith but I've never read any.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful is this cover.. I still haven't The Statistical Probability of Love at First sight, I haven't liked this author's work before, but I still want to give her another try. <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I feel. Definitely go for ...First Sight if you are going to read anything.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...