The Week Of Exhaustion And Fireworks - Sunday Post #135 - July 26th, 2015

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


How was my week, you ask?

Well.....it started out like this:

In 48 hours I slept only 4 hours and 99% of the rest of the time I spent working. I knew working two jobs was going to be exhausting, but I really have to give people who work two (or more!!) jobs and still function afterwards a lot of credit.

Naturally I then crashed.

I'm working on finding balance between two jobs, household chores, a semiactive social life, and reading/blogging. It took the better part of the week, but I think I am getting the hang of it.

On a fun note, I finally saw the fireworks/light show at Universal Studios. (See my instagram page for more.) I've never seen it before despite the fact that growing up our Florida vacations usually took us to Universal. I have seen the Disney one once but that was many, many years ago.




Weekly Recap



Read



Forbidden by Amy MilesMust Love Highlanders by Grace Burrowes and Patience GriffinThe Liberator by Victoria ScottGrave Mercy by Robin LaFeversAshlynn's Dreams by Julie Gilbert


Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.

How was your week?

10 comments:

  1. Your books look good! Enjoy your reading and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Overall I enjoyed all the books I've read that week.

      Hope you have a great week and thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I read Grave Mercy recently. What did you think of it?

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It had a few slow moments but overall I liked it. The premise was fun, and I found the characters to be interesting. What did you think of it?

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. 4 hours, you must still be exhausted. After 6 visits to Florida I did not know that Universal had fireworks!

    Have a good week with more sleep!

    Heather | Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I'll ever not feel exhausted again. My ankles certainly hurt. I knew they had something at one point in time. But honestly I never heard about it and we were never there late so I thought they stopped doing it.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Sounds exhausting! I love the Universal fireworks show! And the Disney ones for that matter. Glad you were able to see them this time. Have a great and hopefully more restful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister kept commenting on how similar/different the shows were, so now I really have to see the Disney one again to compare.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Oh... two jobs - I'm doing two but minimal hours in both and I'm really struggling!!!

    Keen to read your book to TV show adaptation post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two jobs is not fun. When I think of people who are working even more hours than I am, I get concerned. How do people function with no sleep? How you find a balance working both jobs.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...