The Week Of Book Mood Swings - Sunday Post #134 - July 19th, 2015

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


Well, things have happened this week.

Work wise things have been busy and looking up, so *crosses fingers*

That's a huge weight off my shoulders as they say. It's amazing how your outlook on one thing can change how you feel about everything.

Once again I've fallen into a weird reading mood. I devoured two books, and then I've so-so started two more. Plus I've been working on reading an ebook for review the small amount of time I've been home and not hanging out with my sister.

Or cleaning. (How likely is it that I'll find a friendly house elf that loves to do the chores if I bake him/her cookies? Because I am so the master of already prepared cookie dough cookies.)

But all I want to do IS read. So I'm hopeful. I really need to build up my buffer of reviews again.




Weekly Recap



Read



the raven boys by maggie stiefvaterstarters by lissa priceEleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell Kindred by Erica Stevens

Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.

How was your week?


8 comments:

  1. I love the colour of Eleanor Park. So simple and so appealing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you describe it to someone it sounds unappealing but there something about it is very "less is more" and that works nicely.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I've always fancied the look of Starters, will need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover certainly has a creepy sort of vibe going on. The book was nothing like I thought it was going to be, and yet, I enjoyed it nicely.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. If you find a house elf can you let me know where? I could seriously use one. I could also use a lawn elf while I'm at it. The Raven Boys looks so good! I'm hoping to get to that one and Eleanor and Park soon. Enjoy and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A LAWN ELF! That would be wonderful. Maybe a I can coax one to tend to my garden as well. My thumbs are so not green.

      I highly recommend The Raven Boys. It's a wonderful character driven novel. I hope you get to read both books soon.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I'll take one of those elves to go please. LOL You do have some wonderful books so maybe they'll pull you in and get you back in the swing of it:)

    here's my Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/07/19/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-117-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if house elves would cooperate as part of a breeding program. We could certainly introduce them to the general population then. XD

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...