Hyped Books I've Never Read (Top Ten Tuesday #91)

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Paper Bindings - Top  Ten Tuesday - Hyped Books
A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.




This week's theme is the Top Ten Books Hyped Books I've Never Read:



The Kite RunnerThe InterestingsEragonAnna and the French Kiss
An Abundance of KatherinesA Game of ThronesPretty Little LiarsThe HobbitTwilight



Some of these I'll probably never read (Twilight, The Hobbit) and some of these I eagerly want to (Anna and the French Kiss, The Interestings). But I've been burned by hyped books before (I'm looking at you Divergent, Delirium, and Matched series) so I'm a little nervous about reading them.


What is your Top Ten this week?
author image

Tisha

As an INFJ Tisha doesn’t like she obsesses. Luckily, she has television, film, and books to keep her busy. Although YA is her favorite, she loves all types of books especially historical fiction. This resident Gryffindor also enjoys traveling and seeing where her wanderlusting nature will take her. Twitter

11 comments:

  1. I want to read The Interestings too! Sounds like such a great book :) The Kite Runner and Girl With the Dragon Tattoo are fantastic but really heavy and sad...still fantastic though :) Here is my list! http://wp.me/p6neRl-g2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you enjoy the Interestings! I agree, The Kite Runner and Girl with the Dragon Tattoo are really heavy, I think that's why I haven't read them yet, unfortunately. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I don't recommend PLL if you already watch the show. I recommend Anna and the French Kiss though!

    My List: http://www.millionbookmill.blogspot.com/2015/07/top-ten-tuesday-hyped-books-ive-never.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna and the French Kiss is so good! I didn't much enjoy the Twilight books.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am so looking forward to reading Anna and the French Kiss it's moving up my TBR pile.

      Delete
  4. Game of Thrones is good but incredibly in depth, a lot of characters to remember too! I don't think I'll ever read Anna and the French Kiss to be honest :/

    Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out :D Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, it's hard enough keeping track on the show!

      Delete
  5. I read "An Abundance of Katherines" For a bookclub and I really didn't like it, John Green novels are kind of hit and miss with me.

    Great list!

    http://reviewsofyabooks.blogspot.ca/2015/07/top-10-tuesday-hyped-books-ive-never.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Green's books are hit and miss with me too. I liked An Abundance of Katherines for the most part more than Paper Towns, but I think Paper Towns will make a good movie. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Great list Jo! Of the three up there I've read, I wasn't really sold on them and DNF one of the three.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...