Finally a New Diviners Book (Waiting on Wednesday #104)

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Weekly book Meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


Paper Bindings - Waiting on Wednesday - Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray
Title: Lair of Dreams (Diviners #2)
Author: Libba Bray
Release Date: August 25, 2015
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Genre: YA, Historical, Mystery


“After a supernatural showdown with a serial killer, Evie O'Neill has outed herself as a Diviner. Now that the world knows of her ability to "read" objects, and therefore, read the past, she has become a media darling, earning the title, "America's Sweetheart Seer." But not everyone is so accepting of the Diviners' abilities... Meanwhile, mysterious deaths have been turning up in the city, victims of an unknown sleeping sickness. Can the Diviners descend into the dreamworld and catch a killer?”


Why?:

Love Libba Bray. Looking for another of her books as good as the Gemma Doyle series and Going Bovine.
What is your Waiting On Wednesday pick this week?
author image

Tisha

As an INFJ Tisha doesn’t like she obsesses. Luckily, she has television, film, and books to keep her busy. Although YA is her favorite, she loves all types of books especially historical fiction. This resident Gryffindor also enjoys traveling and seeing where her wanderlusting nature will take her. Twitter

11 comments:

  1. I have a digital ARC of this and hope to read it soon. I am thrilled to find someone else that has read Going Bovine. I loved that book and recommend it as much as possible. I picked it up from the library on a whim several years ago and am glad that I did. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an ARC as well that's just sitting waiting to be read. YAY! Someone else that enjoyed Going Bovine! That book has always stayed with me, so many things I want to know. What was real? What wasn't? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. Going Bovine love! I agree, it's stayed with me all these years. I want to know what happened with Jenna and the rest of his family.

      Delete
  2. Haha! I'm so glad I managed to get this one at BEA. Of course, I may have been more excited to run around using a top secret speakeasy like password to get it than actually getting the book. ^_^ That has to be one of my favorite geeky BEA15 memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I really need to hurry up and read The Diviners because it sounds so interesting. Have an awesome week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there's a lot to get through, but it definitely picks up. I hope you enjoy it! You too.

      Delete
  4. Finally is right on this one! I have an egalley, but want an ARC so bad to match my ARC of the first one. Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you are able to get that ARC!

      Delete
  5. This one was so popular at BEA. I hope you love it when you get a chance to read it.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes it was 😃 hopefully it's good!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...