Welcome Back Reality - Sunday Post #128 - June 7th, 2015

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.



Well, I've survived my first week back from my BEAcation. It's always hard getting back into the daily motions when you've spent time doing nothing but what you've wanted to do.




Weekly Recap


Read


After Math by Denise Grover Swank



Acquired

Nothing.

After my BEA/BookCon/Books of Wonder Event book hording the week before, I need to give my invisible shelves a break this one.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Love that doggie gif! And yeah, a BEA book haul is huge! Hope you have a great week.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gif would have been more accurate if the dog was started awake, and then feel off the couch onto book mountain. (Since I don't have shelves right now, all my books I have with me are stacked on the floor.)

      Hope you had a great week, and than you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...