The Week I Took A Chisel To My TBR - Sunday Post #131 - June 28th, 2015

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


In one day I read or marked as DNF five books. I am pretty pleased with this accomplishment.

It might seem like nothing to you, but I am working on going through all my books and ebooks and cleaning up house so to speak. I finally feel like I am making a dent in my massive owned TBR pile.

Since I made my ebooks to go through list last week, I have crossed off 12 titles! I failed miserably at this goal last year and instead only added to it. I might actually clean up on of my three ereader devices (Kindle, Nook, and iPod) by the end of the year. My money is on the iPod since I can also read the iBooks on my phone at work.



Weekly Recap



Read



the fixer by jennifer lynn barnesreckless by cornelia funkeenchanted castle by chrissy pebblesdoll house by anya allynthe invasion of the tearling by erika johansen


Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.

How was your week?

8 comments:

  1. I really need a week where I don't get anymore books, no will power!

    Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lot of weeks like those. The problem is I tend to binge buy at least once a month or when I go to events or something. Ooppss.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I did good for a couple of weeks this month on cutting back on books. Now I need to organize and update my kindles.

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/06/28/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-115-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've almost finished my massive TBR organization spreedsheet. Once that is done, I expect I'll be able to tame this soon. Best of luck to you getting organized as well.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. The Fixer sounds really interesting, I look forward to reading your review on it soon :D Hope you have a wonderful week! <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the Fixer. My review should be up on Friday. XD Hope you have a wonderful week as well.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Well done on the DNFs. Life's too short. I'll usually try and give a book 100 pages or try to get 1/3 of the way through, but on a couple of occasions I've put something aside sooner.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually give a book that much as well and if I'm just not in the mood for a particular book I am always willing to pick it up again later on. But you are right, life is too short. I'd rather make sure I get to read the books I want to and actually enjoy.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...