The Week I Ran From Raptor Cats - Sunday Post #130 - June 21st, 2015

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


It may not look like it from my number of posts, but I've gotten a lot done behind the scenes. However most of my review posts are not for a while yet, but we have some fun discussions coming your way sooner. And some secret things.

So yeah, be on the look out for that.

In personal news, I've finally beaten Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel game.
Go me.

My video game cycle is coming to a close, and I'm starting to feel that need to do nothing but read. (I tend to go in circles with my hobbies: want to do it, do nothing but that, eh sure, and don't feel like it.) So hopefully that means I can replace the buffer I lost from being injured and unable to type, and what I lost from being on my BEAcation.


The highlight of my week has to be seeing Jurassic World in 3D. The Goal was IMAX 3D but a storm knocked out the breakers in that one theater and it was down for the rest of the night. They ended up refunding our money and giving us free vouchers, which we ended up downgrading to the plain 3D for a later showing.


Thank you mother nature!

Naturally, my cats somehow KNEW of my Jurassic World plans and spent the entire week biting me when I refused to get up early out of bed to feed them. -_-




Weekly Recap


Read



her husbands harlot by grace callawayEvangeline by alexia purdyone perfect night by bella andrethe ruby circle by richelle meadScotsmen Prefer Blonds by Sara Ramsey

Due to work and life forgetting, I ended up at work without a book for several days. Thankfully I do have some ebooks on my phone I was able to wade through to pass the time. 

The downside? 

I either DNF them or didn't have enough to say for a proper review once I was finished.



Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.

How was your week?

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Jurassic World, I have heard so many good reports on it. I just love Chris Pratt!

    Have a great week!

    Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you see it soon! It was wonderful and I want to see it again myself. Chris Pratt was definitely the best part of the movie.

      Hope you have a great week as well.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I loved the new Jurassic World! Didn't see in 3d, or IMAX, but plan to go back and see it in one of those! Hope you have a good week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to see it in 3d, it was actually pretty cool.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...