Looking Back On TTT Posts (Top Ten Tuesday #89)

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Paper Bindings - Top Ten Tuesday - TTT Topics

A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



This week's theme is your favorite Top Ten Past TTT Topics :





Paper Bindings- Top Ten Tuesday - My Favorite TTT Topics Ever

Paper Bindings - Top Ten Tuesday - My Favorite TTT Topics Ever
Paper Bindings - Top Ten Tuesday - My Favorite TTT Topics Ever
Paper Bindings - Top Ten Tuesday - My Favorite TTT Topics Ever
Paper Bindings - Top Ten Tuesday - My Favorite TTT Topics Ever
Paper Bindings - Top Ten Tuesday - My Favorite TTT Topics Ever
Paper Bindings - Top Ten Tuesday - My Favorite TTT Topics Ever
Paper Bindings - Top Ten Tuesday - My Favorite TTT Topics Ever

What is your Top Ten this week?

10 comments:

  1. Great choices. I also loved the romance likes/dislikes one.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a great one. I loved seeing what everyone else in the blogosphere thought about it. It made for a great discussion.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I love this weeks topic, I'm getting to see so many topics that I have missed. You chose some brilliant topics :) I love how you have set your post out as well, it looks wonderful. The worlds I'd never want to live in was a fun topic too, it was so much fun!!!! I also loved doing the one about characters I wish would get their own book too, it was such a fun one but hard to just pick ten characters. Here's my TTT if you want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought I did a lot of the TTT topics until this week's topic and I realized that I barely scratched the surface on them. I'm finding so many good ones that I've missed. Looking back at these topics makes me more excited for the books/characters I picked but never got to read their stories yet.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Romance pet peeves and characters who should get their own books were great ones. :)

    Check out my TTT and Unpopular Opinions Tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were. I wonder if the topics repeated if we'd pick the same ones or a whole host of new ones.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. We had a few in common. I loved all the ones you chose.

    Great list! I loved all the ones you listed.

    Here's mine

    I also have a $30 giveaway going on here."

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great topics there are listed :) The romance likes/dislikes were one of my favorite topic as well. <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the romance one. It was like insta validation to see so many of my picks on other lists.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...