Can't Pick Just Ten: Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Paper Bindings - Top Ten Tuesday - Summer TBR

A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's theme is the Top Ten Books On My TBR for Summer 2015




I have way too many books to read. I'm trying to work on it and here are a sample of ten of the books on my huge TBR pile.

What is your Top Ten this week?
author image

Tracy

Tracy is a history/film fan who loves to read YA, historical and contemporary fiction. She’s also a sucker for a sad tale. Harry Potter (“Harry Potter”), Peeta Mellark (“Hunger Games”), Nathaniel Blake (“Little Men”) and Daniel Landon (“Catcher, Caught”) are her literary boyfriends. She’s also the resident Ravenclaw and librarian.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVED Private Peaceful, I read it a LONG time ago but its wonderful- enjoy! :-) Hope you get to read some of these :-) Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out :-) Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Private Peaceful. I loved it too! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Monument 14 books from the library and I can't wait to start them! I really want to read The Royal We as well. :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Let me know what you think of Monument 14 the four of us were a little divided on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these books, but the Monument 14 series is high on my to-start list. Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...