Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015 (Top Ten Tuesday #87)

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Paper Bindings - Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015 (Top Ten Tuesday #87)

This week's theme is the Top Ten Books Most Anticipated Releases for the Rest of 2015:




This week's was hard! I'll admit a few of these come out this week, so I do not have long to anticipate them! Also, there are about five of my really, really anticipated books picks that I did not put here because you will all get to see one every Wednesday this month.

What is your Top Ten this week?
author image

Tisha

As an INFJ Tisha doesn’t like she obsesses. Luckily, she has television, film, and books to keep her busy. Although YA is her favorite, she loves all types of books especially historical fiction. This resident Gryffindor also enjoys traveling and seeing where her wanderlusting nature will take her. Twitter

8 comments:

  1. Damage Done made my list too. I hope you enjoy it when we finally get to read it :)

    My TTT https://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/top-ten-tuesday-releases-for-the-rest-of-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE Rowell so I will definitely be picking up Carry On :D I hope you enjoy all of these :-) Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out! :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I saw Rowell at BookCon and she is hilarious! Thank you, I'll check out your list!

      Delete
  3. Awesome list! I read Charlie Presumed Dead already. It was okay, though completely different than I expected. I'm going to be reading Damage Done soon. I think they're both on Netgalley if you want to request them!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is a good idea to check Netgalley! I hope you enjoy Damage Done. It's a shame Charlie Presumed Dead wasn't better, I heard good things.

      Delete
  4. Great list! I haven't heard of most of those so I got a few books to check out now. You blame me for Walk don't you. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Haha yes, she was so awesome in person, but the Thorn series just wasn't my thing. I really hope I like Walk on Earth :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...