The Book I'm Not Sure If My Feels Can Handle (Waiting on Wednesday #97)

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Weekly book Meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.



Title: Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Release Date: September 1st, 2015
Genre: YA - Fantasy

“Everyone Celaena Sardothien loves has been taken from her. But she's at last returned to the empire—for vengeance, to rescue her once-glorious kingdom, and to confront the shadows of her past . . .

She will fight for her cousin, a warrior prepared to die just to see her again. She will fight for her friend, a young man trapped in an unspeakable prison. And she will fight for her people, enslaved to a brutal king and awaiting their lost queen's triumphant return.

Celaena’s epic journey has captured the hearts and imaginations of millions across the globe. This fourth volume will hold readers rapt as Celaena’s story builds to a passionate, agonizing crescendo that might just shatter her world.”

Why?:

  • Because Heir of Fire kicked ass and took names. 
  • My heart cannot handle the suspense for much longer. I need to know what happens next to certain characters. 
  • Awesome boys, a kickass rightful queen....oh, yeah this book is going to rule. 

What is your Waiting On Wednesday pick this week?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm definitely excited for this one as well! I didn't love Throne of Glass, but Crown of Midnight and Heir of Fire were amazing! <3

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throne of Glass was also my least favorite of the series so far. I absolutely loved Heir of Fire. It felt like we were reading a whole new world than the one we caught a glimpse of in Throne. Here's to hoping the wait goes by quickly.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. IS IT SEPTEMBER YET????

    I refused to read the first 3 chapters that were made available. I would never be able to handle the feels if I started it but couldn't read ALL of it.

    I'M NOT READY. I'M SO READY! GIMME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TIME TRAVEL!

      I refuse to read the sampler. I can't bring myself to get that taste without being able to finish the whole book. You just know it will leave off at a dramatic "omg what happens next!!" moment and I cannot handle knowing but not knowing AND the wait.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I love all of the covers of this series TOG, it's very different from her new series. I do hope you enjoy it though :) <3 Benish| Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love these covers too. Very kick butt and take names. Plus the colors are cool too. I like ACOTAR but you're right they are pretty different. Gives off two separate vibes when you look at them.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...