A Future Vigilante (Waiting on Wednesday #98)

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Weekly book Meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.



Title: The Hidden Prince (The Orphan Queen 0.1)
Author: Jodi Meadows
Release Date: June 2nd, 2015
Genre: YA - Fantasy

“The first of four novellas to The Orphan Queen, about the origin of the vigilante Black Knife. Also known as the Black Knife novellas.”








Why?:

Two words: Black Knife.

Done.

I loved The Orphan Queen so much, I need this novella.

RELATED : The Hidden Prince | The Glowing Knight | The Burning Hand | The Black Knife | The Orphan Queen | The Mirror King | The Orphan Queen Launch Party | My Lady Jane


What is your Waiting On Wednesday pick this week?

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the header you have! once upon a dream :)
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read a Jodi Meadows book yet, but you make it sound so great...I'll think about putting it on my TBR.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love fantasy novels, then I highly recommend this series! If you read it, I hope you enjoy it.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Love Jodi Meadows other series. I've got to get ahold of The Orphan Queen so I can get started on this one! Great choice! If you have time you should stop by and check out my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You must read this one! I highly recommend it. (As you can probably tell XD )

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...