The Week I Was Away - Sunday Post #127 - May 31st, 2015

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


Hey everyone! I'm still on my BEA/BookCon bookcation up in New York. So I'll keep this sort and sweet. I'm having a lot of fun and I will be certain to share a recap of my vacation (+ pictures) with you next week.





Weekly Recap


Read


 Ah, yes, the expected big fat zero of the year. 

Look!! I read a book this week!

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


I guess I'll have to read double time next week to make up for it.


Acquired

I'll be sure to share all my BEA/BookCon goodies when I return home. 

How was your week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. I so want to read A Court of Thorns and Roses! And BEA...just jealous. :) Here's my STS & TSP! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get to read ACOTAR soon! I'll be curious to hear what you think of it. Hope you can go to BEA next year! It was a lot of fun and I definitely recommend going at least once.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Aahh Bea sounds like an exciting adventure - I hope you had a great time there :) <3 Benish| Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly was. I had a lot of fun. Hope you can go one year.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...