Sunday Post #125 - May 17th, 2015

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


Anyone out there want to trade weeks? Last week was extremely stressful for me. On the plus side I've managed to get some books read and some posts scheduled. But on the other, I'm a bit stress out right now. My job keeps screwing me over and the hunt for another (hopefully better) is like being stranded on a sinking ship. Hopeless. Add in a few family member birthdays this week (I remember when they were born...) and I'm starting to feel a bit old, and unsuccessful.


But bookwise it was a good week. For the first time in a few weeks I've felt that pull to dive right in and start reading.



Weekly Recap


Read



After Life Lessons by LC Spoering and Laila BlakeOnyx (Lux Book #2) by Jennifer Lynn ArmentroutPowerless (#1) by Tera Lynn Childs and Tracey Deebspretty little liars by sara sheppardsoulkeepers by gp ching


Acquired

visions in silver by anne bishopthe duke's disaster by grace burrowesin too deep by jayne ann krentz

9 comments:

  1. I hope you have a less stressful week and have a great reading week.
    Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. It's the last week before my much needed vacation so I hope it goes by smoothly.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Sorry you had a rough week. Looks like you got some good books though. I need to finish the Lux series. And I can't say I loved Soulkeepers. That one was painful for me to get through, but I did finish it. Hope you have a better week this week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope it gets better soon. For the most part I think I got some good books too. I'm slowly making my way through the Lux series. Have to wait until after vacation to get the rest from the library. It didn't take me long to DNF Soulkeepers, it just was not for me.

      Hope you have a good week as well!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. You're very accomplished! And not in the slightest bit old. That said, I know how those weeks can go. I'm sorry you had a bad one :(

    What did you think of pretty little liars? The TV show is pretty good if not a little batshit insane at times lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww *hugs* I have the greatest friends ever.

      I didn't like it. They way it was written horribly clashed with my brain. (pov's voice/character/etc wise.) I just could not get into it at all. I don't know if this goes back to the fact I'm not the same age as out heroine, but it was way too young for me. I couldn't even stick it out for something to happen.

      Delete
  4. Aw, I do hope your will get better soon, I have finals right now so it's pretty stressful for me right now. Atleast you still got to read some awesome books last week xD I'm in a reading slump right now, I keep DNF'ed almost every book ...

    <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you do well with your finals.

      Out of the five books I read, I DNF 2 of them. So I completely understand that kind of slump. I'm in a slump per say, but I'm super unwilling to waste my time on books I do not love.Hopefully your run into some good books soon!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. *hugs back :) oh ok, I heard the books were a bit "eh". Good to know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...