The Week Of Planning (Sunday Post #124 - May 10th, 2015)

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


Let the BEA/BookCon planning begin!

Mwahahaha!

As things are starting to get announced and schedules are going live, I've been compiling my must do list. XD This is hard than it sounds. I want to do it all! But I know that's not realistically going to happen, so I have been a good planner and have been making a list. And checking it twice...thrice...

Are any of you guys going to Book Expo America or BookCon? Let me know! Any must dos/must avoids?

Other than that I've gotten a new phone, discovered the wonderful world of actually having wifi/data, and got sucked into Pandora/Netflix. I feel all cool and technical now. Best part? I can text because I want to ANYTIME I want to. Bye-bye Stone Age!



Weekly Recap



Read

midnight frost (mythos academy #5) by jennifer estepethereal by addison moorethe night so dark (these broken stars #1.5) by amie kaufman and megan spoonerthe essence by kimberly dertlingone potion in the grave by heather blake


Acquired

Nothing purchased, but my preorder of A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas arrived.

a court of thorns and roses by sarah j maas

14 comments:

  1. There will be so much texting now. So. much. texting. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD No more 3 week texting black outs for me!

      Delete
  2. Love your book selection, enjoy reading and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and you too!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I really wished I lived in the US to.go to BE A maybe one day. Happy Reading.

    My Sunday Post
    http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/sunday-post-15-neglected-blog-youtube.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe one day you will get the opportunity to make a week of it, hit the con, and get to do some touristy fun things. Are there any book conventions near you?

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Your new phone will keep you very busy. LOL They are fun to play with and so addictive with all the stuff you can do on them now. Have fun texting until your fingers hurt. LOL
    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/05/10/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-108-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I've almost watched the complete first season of Arrow on my phone. So many new aps for me to try!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. So lucky your preorder has arrived, I don't know why Amazon's taking so long with mine anyway I do hope you enjoy the book xD Hope to hear your thoughts on it soon. <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, I used to do preorders and they'd ship it so I got it on release day. Now it's all about the waiting. Hope you get yours soon!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. I got an iPad mini earlier this year and I'm still reveling in being able to read ANY eBook format that I want.

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't technology grand?

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. I have got to get started on the These Broken Stars series! I think I have the first one on my TBR shelf. And I loved ACOTR, need to get an actual physical copy though since I read an egalley.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely have to read These Broken Stars! It's great to hear you loved ACOTAR! I am super excited for this one.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...