Sunday Post #126 - May 24th, 2015

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


This week couldn't have been any longer if it circled around the universe a time or two.

Of course it only feels like that because I have a much needed vacation coming up. Or bookcation, I should say. In a couple days I am off, back up to New York to attend Book Expo America (BEA) and BookCon. I get to see some old friends and meet some online buddies. Add in some authors, some publishers, and books, and I am going to be one happy blogger.

Are you going to BEA and/or BookCon?

Now, please excuse me I have to finish my schedule and I still haven't packed.


Weekly Recap



Read


Spelled by Betsy SchowBlood Bath and Beyond by Michelle RowenPrudence (The Custard Protocol #1) By Gail Carrigerthe witch hunter by virginia boecker



Acquired

In anticipation of gathering some books at BEA/BookCon next week, I bought nothing. Go me.

But! One preordered pretty did arrive this week. Since I didn't spend the money on it, I'm not counting it as "purchased."

lion heart by a c gaughen


How was your week?

4 comments:

  1. YAY for BEA and Book Con! I am only going to BEA but I still cannot WAIT. I am nervous but excited. Unlike you, I somehow managed to find ALL the books this week? Even though I figured I wouldn't have any! And I only bought half of them ;)

    DUDE, I haven't packed either! I am freaking out over clothes right now actually! OH- and how was Witch Hunter? I keep reading very mixed things! Anyway, hope you have an AMAZING time, perhaps we will run into each other there!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me almost two hours to pick out outfits. AND I only have one book of clothing with me from the move at the moment. I did not know what look to go with.

      I liked The Witch Hunter. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be about. (The witch guy is an older guy. I totally thought he was going to be the love interest. Among other things.) But overall I did enjoy the book.

      Hope to see you at BEA!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Aww I'm not going to the BEA, I actually have never been there even though I live in NY. I hope you have a great time there though, keep us updated <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you not ever want to go or is it more like life/work get in the way to keep you from it? I lived an hour away from NYC for a long time and still never managed to take in a Broadway play, so I completely get it. I'll certainly do my best to keep you updated (with pictures!) I'm not sure how long my phone battery and recharger thing will last but I'm going to be testing it's limits for sure.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...