Sunday Post #123 - May 3rd, 2015

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.



Was it just me, or was this week exceptionally long?

And yet, I didn't get a whole lot done. Still have 190ish blog posts to catch up on Bloglovin. (And I've been working on that, I swear.) I spent a ridiculous amount of time on the phone trying to get some things settled...things that shouldn't have been issues in the first place. Work was hell. Trying to find a second job is hell.

Needless to say I did not get much reading done.




Paper Bindings
Got a new blog design
 ^^ That's probably the highlight of my week right there.


Weekly Recap



Read



the dutchess war by courtney milanRunes by Ednah Walters



Acquired

My next house will be made entirely out of books if I don't stop buying them and read the ones I have already.

12 comments:

  1. Kudos on your new blog design. It looks very classy. I'm familiar with the books that you mentioned, but I hope you enjoy them! Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I enjoyed one for the most part, but the other was a DNF. Have a great week!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Very nice blog design. I am going through one as well. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hope you love your new design! Hope you have a great week too.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I follow people on Bloglovin, but I actually rarely go sift through everything. I use my GFC more. Or linkys like for this meme. Have a great week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really used GFC. It overwhelmed me the first time I tried it and I ran screaming. Haven't ever checked back to see if I could master is since.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I do love your blog design, it's very simple and elegant - hope you have a wonderful week! <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad people seem to love it. I was worried there for a bit. :)

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Ugh, I so agree with how much finding a second job sucks - I hope you find something soon!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. It was long for me too which is surprising as I had a 4 day weekend and that usually flies by. Now it's back to the grind. LOL
    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/05/03/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-107-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous of this four day weekend. I cannot tell you the last I time I had one of those or even a three day one. Have A great week.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...