The Craziest Month of All - April Recap

Friday, May 1, 2015

Paper Bindings - All Things Life, Books, and Blog Monthly Recap -
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


April was off the wall crazy.

Why?

Because I moved, unpacked some, started a new job, and attempted to regain my foothold in the blogging world.

But, on the plus side, I've finally gotten out of my reading stump. I am energized, and excited once again for each new book. Watch out TBR, I've got your number!



Read

I read 15 books this month.


 the girl at midnight by melissa greythe beholder by ivan amberlakethese broken stars by amie kaufman and meagan spooneruntil midnight by melissa landersobsidian by jennifer l armentroutcold burn of magic by jennifer esteplion heart by a c gaughena touch of midnight by lara adrian agent i1: tristian by joni hahnthe witch who cried wolf by sarah makelathe shadows (black dagger brotherhood) by j r wardthe wicked will rise by danielle paigeDirty Little Secrets by Liliana HartEternal by Kristi Cookthe dutchess war by courtney milan



 Reviewed

  The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey - 4/5
The Beholder (#1) by Ivan Amberlake - 3/5
These Broken Stars (#1) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - 5/5
Until Midnight (#1.5) by Melissa Landers - 4/5
Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer Lynn Armentrout - 3/5
Cold Burn of Magic (#1) by Jennifer Estep - 4/5
Lion Heart (Scarlet #3) by AC Gaughen - 5/5
A Touch of Midnight (Breed #0.5) by Lara Adrian - 4/5
The Witch Who Cried Wolf  by Sarah Makela - DNF
The Shadows (Black Dagger Brotherhood #13) by JR Ward - 4/5
The Wicked Will Rise (#2) by Danielle Paige - 4/5
Dirty Little Secrets by Liliana Hart - DNF
Eternal (Winterhaven #3) by Kristi Cook - DNF
The Duchess War (Brothers Sinister) by Courtney Milan - 3/5

Overall rating of books this month: 2.8/5

Read Previously But Reviews Posted This Month
A Darker Shade of Magic (ADSOM #1) by V. E. Schwab - 5/5
Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead - 3/5

Break It Down


Paper Bindings - April recap - rating
All those DNFs through off my game.



Paper Bindings- April recap - genre
Paranormal for the win! No surprise there.


Paper Bindings - April recap - age group
I thought I read more YA than that, but oh well.


Up On The Blog


Book Club At The Movies - Jo and I shared our thoughts about the recently release Insurgent movie.

LC Spoering and Laila Blake dropped by with a quick Apocalypse Survival Guide.


Paper Bindings - New Layout
Be sure to tell us what you think.


Upcoming



Guess what May brings, and I don't mean flowers.

That's right!

BEA/BOOKCON!

I am so excited, can you tell?

Aside from attending at the end of the month and continuing to work on my tbr, there is not much planned for May. We will be having a series of post on Saturdays in May to get to know the bloggers here at Paper Bindings a bit better in anticipation for BEA.

But other than that, your guess is as good as mine.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you had a lot going on and you read 15 books..you really do have your groove on..here is hoping it continues in May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May will be the real test. I have a bunch of stuff I want to get done and only three weeks to do it in, since BEA/BookCon is going to take up a whole week and I know I won't get anything done. If I get 10 books read, I'll be happy.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...