Sunday Short #121 - April 19th, 2015

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.

Hello week of reading and writing reviews, goodbye boredom.

Which translates as hello Sherlock/Arrow.

Though to be fair, I am finally swinging back into my I really need to read a book phase.

Not a lot really happened this week. I earned my "I travelled the maze to the mall and returned unscathed" merit badge. Slowly but surly I am getting familiar with the new town. After the stress of these last few weeks, I'm trying to keep things simple for a bit.



Weekly Recap

Read

the beholder by ivan amberlakethese broken stars by amie kaufman and meagan spooneruntil midnight by melissa landersobsidian by jennifer l armentroutcold burn of magic by jennifer esteplion heart by a c gaughen



Acquired



Paper Bindings - sunday short
*hums Outlander theme song*

Paper Bindings - Sunday short
I may have gotten carried away at the library...

4 comments:

  1. You picked up some great books this week! I just bought Alienated. I'm hoping to start it soon! I loved the Lux series. Obsidian had a lot of Twilighty moments, but the series just kept improving from there. One of these days I'll read the Outlander series. Here's my STS, so you can see what I picked up & my TSP! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like Alienated! I thought it was pretty cute. I wasn't 100% sold on Obsidian, but I was told to stick with it and read book two, so that's what I am going to do. I haven't read outlander either...even though I own the book and ebook of it. Maybe someday?

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I spy some amazing books in there :)

    I really liked Across The Universe, it's more science fiction than actual YA romance which I actually really liked. The story itself is very intriguing as well, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have, happy reading! I actually ordered These Broken Stars today, did you end up liking it? The cover is very pretty <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I'm so proud of this book week/new additions. Even though most are from the library, I've got a lot of fun reading ahead of me.

      I'm looking forward to reading Across the Universe. I read it a long time ago, and have forgotten most of it, so I felt a reread was needed before I get to read book two.

      I loved These Broken Stars. Love it. My mini review for it actually goes live tomorrow. But I'll saw it was definitely worth spending the money to buy.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...