Sunday Short #119 - April 5th, 2015

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.

If I don't reply to something, chances are I'm trapped in a moving vehicle or buried under a pile of boxes. Send help in the form of a swoonworthy, dashing, and available gentleman bringing gifts of fudge and books. Grapes and a fan is totally optional, of course.

As you probably have guessed, or heard me talk about a time or two, this is moving week. (Sliding into next week. Chaos is my name.) Right now I'm in the process of getting to my new home and getting everything set up. I should be back to normal operation (translation: scrambling like mad to get a buffer of posts up and scheduled) soon.



Weekly Recap




Read


 *cries*
Nothing completed, due to move.


Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.
That....and my family may kill me if I added another box of books to my pile.
Therefore, we are not counting preorders/online orders until they actually come in.

9 comments:

  1. Moving is soooo hard! Hope things get settled soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost settled now. I can't wait for it all to be over with. I miss my reading time and I am getting behind on blogging stuff.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness, good luck with the move! I have been reorganizing my books and putting them on spreadsheet and oh my I think I might die if I had to move and pack up all my books! :)

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo, spreadsheet. I could use that to help me organize which books I still need to read as I'm unpacking them. I never want to move my book horde again, it is as much fun as it sounds like.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I've moved about five times in the past 12 years - it's mostly due to my family. I hate packing and leaving some things behind :( I've left a lot of my books behind before and I gave them away to my cousins .. <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it ate the rest of of my comment lol moving can be hard, but also change can be a good thing sometimes. I hope things settle down soon, hope the next week gets better for you soon :)

      Delete
    2. I'm hoping this will be a good change kind of move. I definitely needed something new in my life and this is certainly something new.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I'm gonna be moving over the month of May, so I'm sending you the best vibes! I'm planning to put the blog on hiatus because it'll be overwhelming for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sends you good vibes as well* I hope your move goes well for you! I thought about a short hiatus, but in the end I decided since I only took two days for the move, a couple missed days would serve well enough. Packing at my buffer though, so now I'm pretty much day to day posting until my next day off where I can type up a bunch of stuff. A hiatus might definitely be the way to go for you.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...