Silence (Waiting on Wednesday #93)

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Weekly book Meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


daughter of deep silence by carrie ryan
Title: Daughter of Deep Silence
Author: Carrie Ryab
Release Date: June 2nd, 2015
Genre: YA - Thriller - Contemporary
“I’m the daughter of murdered parents.
I’m the friend of a dead girl.
I’m the lover of my enemy.
And I will have my revenge.

In the wake of the devastating destruction of the luxury yacht Persephone, just three souls remain to tell its story—and two of them are lying. Only Frances Mace knows the terrifying truth, and she’ll stop at nothing to avenge the murders of everyone she held dear. Even if it means taking down the boy she loves and possibly losing herself in the process.

Sharp and incisive, Daughter of Deep Silence by bestselling author Carrie Ryan is a deliciously smart revenge thriller that examines perceptions of identity, love, and the lengths to which one girl is willing to go when she thinks she has nothing to lose.”

Why?:

  • Because we share a name. Seriously, that's how I found her other series, I searched my first name in Barnes and Noble's search screen one day. The rest is history. 
  • This sounds so interesting. 
  • I admit the cover looks cool. *frequent cover shopper* 

What is your Waiting On Wednesday pick this week?

20 comments:

  1. I love looking at pretty covers. It's on way to decide if I like a book or not!
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope this one lives up to it's pretty cover. I've read the author's other works, so I have some faith.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I'm also a cover shopper so don't worry. This one definitely grabbed my attention! I really like the synopsis as well and this one's been on my TBR pile for a while. Definitely looking forward to it's release! :)

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think we are all cover shoppers in a YA, which is why some great indies don't always get the recognition they deserve. Hope you enjoy this one too!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Like the sound of that, added it to my tbr a while back. Great pick! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get to read and enjoy it.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I do like that cover! The synopsis sounds good, too! Did you enjoy the other book(s) you read by her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read her zombie series, and over all I really enjoyed them. They certainly got better with each passing book.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I love the premise of this book. The cover is amazing.
    www.theyaclub.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound like a promising story.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Love the cover and the story sounds great!

    I hope you enjoy the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If you decide to check out the book as well, I hope you enjoy it too.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. I haven't read any books by Carrie Ryan but I think this will be the first one! Such an awesome sounding book!
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did like the other books by her that I've read, so I can say she knows how to write a story. Hopefully this one will be just as good, if not better. Hope you get a chance to read it.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. YES!!! I cannot wait to try Carrie's new book! I loved her last ones. I'm so excited b/c I have an ARC from ALAMW15! YAY! Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on getting an ARC! Hope you get to it soon!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. The cover is very pretty - I hope you enjoy this one though, I haven't heard much about this book in the blogsphere world.
    <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't hear much about this book either. Maybe it's just slipping under the radar?

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
    2. Yes, that could be it - the premise is amazing though. Let's see how it goes once we read!

      Delete
    3. *crosses fingers the book is good*

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...