I Will Buy Any Book From These Authors No Questions Asked (Top Ten Tuesday #81)

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Paper Bindings - I Will Buy Any Book From These Authors No Questions Asked (Top Ten Tuesday #81)
A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is the Top Ten All Time Favorite Authors:

01. Sarah J. Maas
This series has quickly become one of my favorite series ever. I'm a fan for life.

02. Marissa Meyer
I was won over early on during Cinder and several book later, I still love this world and the writing. I cannot wait for A Court of Roses and Thorns to come out.


03. Brandon Sanderson
New fan here. I've only read four of his books (two on the left of these pictured) but I'm working my way through all his books.

04. Tera Lynn Childs
With the exception of a few novellas that I have to buy still, I have read everything she has written to date.

05. V.E. Schwab/Victoria Schwab
Okay, so I've only read A Darker Shade of Magic but even if the others are nothing like ADSOM, I know I am going to like them.

06. Sherrilyn Kenyon
Except for a few of her B.A.D. novels, I have read everything she has written. I especially love her Dark Hunter and League series.

07. Katie MacAlister
I really love dragons, so when I found her dragon books, I was hooked. Years later I've read nearly everything she has published.

08. Kerrelyn Sparks
One of my favorite paranormal romance authors ever. I also love her historical romances. With the Love At Stake series finished, I'm curious as to what she has planned next.

09. Grace Burrowes
I came across Heir randomly and loved it. I've read most of her books already. All I need now is to get her Lonely Lords series and I'll be caught up.

10. Julia Quinn
I am about half way through all her works, but I haven't been disappointed with one of them yet.

What is your Top Ten this week?

14 comments:

  1. I've tried reading A Darker Shade of Magic, I really want to like it, but I'm not sure if I understand it correctly.*hides* You have a great list overall, I'm excited for Sarah's new novel A Court of Thorns and Roses, I hope it's as wonderful as it sounds xD <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see what you mean about A Darker Shade of Magic. So far it seem that if you can get into the world, you'll love it, but it not, you won't.

      I cannot wait for A Court of Thorns and Roses, my preorder is already in place. I have heard so many good thins about this book that I have such high hopes for it.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. You have a great list this week. I love Maas and Meyer and I just read The Archived by Schwab and I really need the next one like now. Thanks for sharing!
    My TTT https://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2015/04/21/top-ten-tuesday-favourite-authors/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. XD I almost picked up the Achieved the other day but the copy had some damage to it and my OCD wouldn't let me take it home. Hope you can get the second one soon!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Yay!Another Julia Quinn lover!I love her books a lot.She is a great writer and I love her quirky characters and beautiful love stories.
    Here's my list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came across her be complete accident. I feel in love with one of the heroes and needed to read the rest of the series ASAP. "I love her quirky characters and beautiful love stories." I agree! Her characters are always great and the stories fun and cute.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Great choices. I’m reading A Darker Shade of Magic right now and loving it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! A Darker Shade of Magic is one of my favorites this year.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I haven't read any authors in your list but there authors I want to read.

    My TTT http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/top-ten-favourite-authors-of-all-time.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know which authors are the ones you want to read, but I hope you get a chance to read them soon!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Brandon Sanderson, could have easily made my list, if I'd given it some more thought (but then, I'd still have been trying to finalise it!) I've loved the books I've read by him in the last year! My TTT List

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was one of those lists that could have gone on and on for me. But he came to mind pretty quickly because I was talking to someone about him while brainstorming the post.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Sarah J Maas was on my top ten list this week too:

    https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/04/21/top-ten-tuesdays/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She seems to be on a lot of people's list this week. Good of Throne of Glass series, huh?

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...