New Layout! Because I Just Couldn't Help Myself

Monday, April 27, 2015

Paper Bindings - new layout
Hello Pretty
So after much debating and more debating, I took the plunge and bought a premade layout. The price wasn't bad, the layout cute, it was easy to install, and most importantly, I didn't have to figure out the coding.

Paper Bindings - once upon a dream books - old layout
Goodbye Pinks

The pink one wasn't bad, and I learned a whole lot about css, but it wasn't the direction I want to end up.

What Do You Guys Think?

Personally, I love the simplified look. The other one was a bit too cluttered, so we are moving in the right direction. Plus this layout lets me do things I've been wanting to incorporate into the blog for a while now. 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad people like it. I was making myself nervous sick trying to pick a good one out.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I love your new layout a whole lot more! It looks very simple & elegant, the header is pretty cute as well. Good job on it!

    Benish| Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was trying to tinker with one myself, but then I just decided to spend the money and get a cute one already made. I really love how all the blogs are going simple yet elegant, so I hoped to capture that for us here too.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I really like the simplified look, and it's easy to navigate. And quick & easy to read. Looks good!

    ~ Liza @ Classy Cat Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think that was one of the biggest issues I myself had with the last layout, too busy and too cluttered.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I love the new layout!!! It's beyond gorg. I was like, "oh my god" when I stopped by. I absolutely love it *squeals*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I blame you for this 100%. If you didn't change yours, then I would have kept procrastinating. But I am so glad I changed things up. Just in time for BEA/BookCon too.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...