The Month of Many Things - February Recap

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Paper Bindings - The Month of Many Things - February Recap

February was exhausting.

Why?

Because I started of the month hurting myself from the practically every two days snowstorms. It snowed on Groundhogs Day, so I don't think it mattered too much if the groundhog saw his shadow or not. It's really hard to shovel snow when you cannot life the shovel. Super painful.

Then I had to worry about all my packing for the big move, not to mention actually finding a good job in the new location. Super stressful.

We got a much needed new layout. Now I have a color scheme to play with and it looks more professional. Super fun!

In case you haven't seen the old stuff:

Paper Bindings
Out with the old

And that's not the only new thing we got! 

Adding to the professional aura, I finally got my business cards. BEA/BookCon is still months away, but with all the moving expense pending, I really wanted to make sure I got these guys ahead of time.


Paper Bindings
Pretty new business cards!


Read

I read 22 books this month.

the caelimane operationthe assassin's blade by sarah j maas kiss of crimson by lara adrian

she dreamed of dragons by elizabeth j m walkerprincess of thorns by stacey jay

the selection by kiera cassthe elite by kiera cassthe one by kiera cass

don't look back by jennifer l armentroutwhen magic dares by tera lynn childs

soul crossed by lisa gail greenmidnight awakening by lara adrianmidnight rising by lara adrian

shadow scale by rachel hartmanveil of midnight by lara adrian

scarlet by a c gaughenlady theif by a g gaughenjust one day by gayle forman

sabriel by garth nixGates of thread and stone by lori m lee

an uncertain choice by jody hedlund



 Reviewed


 The Caelimane Operation by Chris Pavesic - 3/5
The Assassin's Blade (0.5) by Sarah J. Maas - 4.5/5
Kiss of Crimson (Breed #2) by Lara Adrian - 3/5
She Dreamed of Dragons by Elizabeth J.M. Walker - 3.5/5
Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay - 3/5
The Selection (Selection #1) by Kiera Cass - 3/5
The Elite (Selection #2) by Kiera Cass - 2.5/5
The One (Selection #3) by Kiera Cass - 3/5
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 4/5
When Magic Dares (Darkly Fae #2) by Tera Lynn Childs - 5/5
Shadow Scale (Seraphina #2) by Rachel Hartman - 3.5/5
Soul Crossed (Of Demons and Angels #1) by Lisa Gail Green - 1/5
Midnight Awakening (Breed #3) by Lara Adrian - 4/5
Midnight Rising (Breed #4) by Lara Adrian - 3.5/5
Veil of Midnight (Breed #5) by Lara Adrian - 3.5/5
Scarlet (#1) by A C Gaughen- 5/5
Lady Thief (#2) by A C Gaughen - 5/5
Just One Day (#1) by Gayle Forman - 2/5
Sabriel (#1) by Garth Nix - 2/5
Prince and the Guard Novella (Selection) by Kiera Cass - 2/5
Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee - 3/5
An Uncertain Choice by Jody Hedlund - 4/5

Overall rating of books this month: 3.5/5

Read Previously But Reviews Posted This Month
Stormbreaker (#1) by Anthony Horowitz - 3/5
Never Surrender To A Scoundrel (#3) by Lily Dalton - 4/5
Trying Texas (City Chicks #3) by Tera Lynn Childs - 4/5
The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass #0.5) by Sarah J. Maas - 4/5
Burned (Fever #7) by Karen Marie Moning - 4/5


Co-blogger Reviews:
Paper Towns by John Green - 3/5



Up On The Blog




Upcoming



March is going to be a big month. Supposedly it's moving month so I'm not sure what all I plan to do reading or blogging wise. We will see how things go.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love the new design, I haven't been really good at commenting on blogs these last couple of months, but it's the first think that I noticed. I really like it. Also, yay! Because I think I'm going to BEA/Bookcon this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't help changing it. I hadn't found anything I liked before, but then I started finding these html/design tutorials and decided to create my own layout. Everyone seems to like it so I am super pleased.

      I know things have been crazy for you, how have you been?

      Yay! Glad it looks like you are going to BEA/BookCon. It's going to be so much fun. XD

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...