Sunday Short #117 - March 22nd, 2015

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


Never move, Guys, just don't. As if it wasn't fun enough trying to find a new job and stressing over packing and logistics of the big move. YOU HAVE NO TIME TO READ. This really is a book sin right here.

I may or may not have devoted my one free day to reading, refusing to leave my room. I admit nothing.



Weekly Recap


Read


taste of darkness by maria v snyderboomerang by noelle augusteve brenner zombie girl by a giacomired by alyxandra harveyrevolutionary hearts by pema donyothe collector by victoria scott



Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.

8 comments:

  1. I hated moving just because, well, "moving." Hopefully you are going to something, somewhere or someone, you love or such. I was all for moving until I realized how tied up in my house my identity was. Now I am all "what was that about?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it doesn't snow....so I love that. XD I'm actually pretty excited to start fresh and reinvent myself so to speak. There are lots of potentials where I'm moving too.

      I understand what you mean about my house and my identity. That's kind of how I'm feeling about my stuff. "But it's me! I just cannot get rid of it!"

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Moving is a nightmare *hugs* I want to read Boomerang and I ha Zombie Girl to read. Have a good week.

    My Sunday Post http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/sunday-post-11-spring-time-solar.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to read Boomerang soon! It was super cute, and I highly recommend it.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. So I guess I shouldn't say out loud "Good for you, hiding to read" LOL Moving is such a pain but I've always enjoyed making the new place my own.

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/22/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-102-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I needed the relaxation time. I'm super excited to be moving, so I think it'll all be worth it in the end.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Jealous of your trip to the Orphan Queen launch party! Some good books this week it looks like as well!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun. I hope you get a chance to meet her. Maybe for book two?

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...